Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Formal Wedding

Hi Everyone,

I am rather late today posting this. It has been a very crazy busy last couple of days. 
I am here today with my card for the challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door that starts today.

This weeks sponsor is Guylou Intimitailities giving the winner 3 digi images. 

The image below is by Guylou. Isn't that Wedding Cake yummy?



I wanted to make it look very formal so I kept with gray, black, silver and white.
The papers are by Making Memories as is the stick pins that match.


It's hard to see but the cake and flowers have stickles on it in different places and the dots on the cake is done with Liquid Pearls. Also added black and silver glitter pearls. The ribbon is white on one side and black on the other, very pretty.


The heart border punch is a Martha Stewart punch. 



If you are not a subscriber to the magazine. Check out my video below for a sneak peek of the latest issue. And there will be another one coming up later this month.



I am entering my card into the following challenges.

Top Tip Tuesday
Come and Get It Challenge




Post a Comment