Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Everyone,

Yup less then a week away for Thanksgiving here in the US. 

So with that The Outlawz CPC challenge theme this week is Thanksgiving.



 My image today is one that I won a few months back from Whimsy Stamps. I just love this image. I think it is so funny. 


 I have colored this bird and his feast with my Copics.
I used various papers including some that had Give Thanks and Thanksgiving printed on them. I cut them out and added them to the card. A few old brads that I had at the bottom of the card. 


That is one stuffed bird. I sure hope you will join us this week. We love to see what you have. Just remember you card must be new and not posted anywhere prior to our posting and you must use copic/promarkers to color you image. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Thanksgiving to all those celebrating. 

I am entering this into the following challenges.


Post a Comment