Friday, March 29, 2013

A bit of Irish Birthday Celebration

Happy Friday Everyone,

Well it looks like another weekend is just about upon us. Gosh this one just flew buy for some reason.

Isn't this a fun stamp. This is one of Mayzy's new stamps in her shop. Now I have made her into an Irish birthday card. But I think you could use this for other celebrations as well. This is for the challenge this week at The Outlawz Copic/ProMarker group.



This is one of the first times I have used all digital papers. These are by Sherry K. They were perfect. To be honest I think I have only used digital papers maybe once or twice in the past. But the printer I have now does a really good job with the colors my other printer was older and the colors just were not right on the mark.


I have colored her with my Copics. She is cut out with my Cameo. The verse is from TLC and is also cut using my Cameo. I just love that machine.


I added a few green pearls. The beer foam is done with puff paint and her shoes and the glass mug have glaze pen on them. A little stickles around the trims on her outfit. 
I think Mayzy did an awesome job on this image. It was so much fun to color. 



I hope you have enjoy the inspiration today, Thanks so much for stopping by today.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



Post a Comment