Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Friends

Happy Friday,

Can you believe how fast Easter is approaching? 

It will be here before we know it. 

My card for today's challenge for the Copic Pro marker team over at The Outlawz is Easter.

So what better card than this cute Bunny and friend by Wee Stamps. So cute.




 The image is colored with my Copics. I have also used the copics to make my clouds with my cloud template. 


The papers are some I picked up at Michaels.


The ribbon and brad I have had in my stash for a while.
Of course I had every color pearl except pale yellow. Well I a so glad I got an air compressor for my Copics for Christmas. This was the first time I tried to color pearls Oh it's all white pearls from now on and I will just color them using the air compressor. Worked so much better than hand coloring them.


I hope you will stop by and check out my fellow DT's creations. They are stunning.

I am entering this into the following challenges.









Post a Comment