Monday, March 4, 2013

You are my Star!

Hello Everyone,

Today brings another challenge over at MayzyArt. Boy did I have fun with this theme. It is Stars. As soon as Mayzy announced it I knew right away what image I wanted to use. I just remember the old cartoons that showed the super hero's with the stars flying up behind them. 


The image is Captain Comic and boy does this guy have muscles.



I have used a step card to display him with the stars flying out from behind. His outfit has stickles on it. Some of the flying stars has glitter behind them.


The verse is one that I printed out.

I hope that you will join us over at MayzyArts for this fun challenge. The prizes that Mayzy offers are the best. Thanks for stopping by today.

Just a note: Mayzy is having a March Madness Sale 40% off till Wed. Stop by her shop and add some new images to your collection. You know you want to. Code is MARCH.




Post a Comment