Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stamp/Paper Arts Show

Happy Sunday,

Well we went to the stamp/paper arts show yesterday and had an real blast.

Oh and yes I got lots of goodies. But I didn't go overboard. Lets put it this way my friend Lorea and I were able to carry our bags without assistants. LOL But that is not to say they were not full. Below are some pictures of my finds at the show. Although there was that "new must have item" here it goes.  I split the pictures up so you can see the items better.


The big roll is double sided adhesive for some projects that were being demo'd by Sweet Stamps. They were there last year but had run out when I went to purchase so I made sure I got there as soon as we arrived. Also there are Candy Mini's there are like the tops of brads but you don't have to poke through the paper.  I also purchased some small packages of brads. Some detailed white embossing powder. Also some AIG Glitz. Can't wait to try that. Also picked up some more glaze pens. I love those things


The three small packs are a type of glitter paper but does not drop glitter. It is thinner and they did some amazing dry embossing on it. Looking forward to trying that out. The one paper pack is texture papers by Core'dinations and the other is a beautiful pad by Dorcrafts Papermania Lucy Cromwell. It has 24 sheet that are double sided and 24 sheet that are glitter. Very pretty. I picked up an extra 6x6 score buddy mat . I think these are the best cutting mats out there


Now on to the stamps. The two that a frames are from Just for Fun there stamps like this are really fun because you can purchase the template to assist with creating some really cool stuff. The two large verse sets are also by them. Lots of stamps in those packs. The Halloween one is by Art Gone Wild there stuff is always so fun. And the dotted stamp Lorea gave to me as a gift I can't wait to try that one the samples they had there they used it in so many different ways.


And last by not least of course a little ribbon. A booth there had them 2 for a dollar. I was good and only got 4 because I surely didn't need it LOL 

Of course this show is at the beach the venue right on the beach so we had lunch to the crash of the wave so peaceful then on our way home we stopped for a now traditional dinner of pulled chicken and pork. Yummmmm. All together it was a fantastic day and I can tell you was so tired when I got home. When I went to bed I sleep very sound. 

Ok thought I would share my little haul from the show. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. 

3 comments:

Penny said...

I'm jealous. Hate to admit it, but I am. You can send anything you don't like my way, OK? Just sayin'.
Hugs, Penny

Linda Palmer said...

Looks like you found some fun stuff. Can't wait to see what you make with it. Have fun!

Sandra said...

Ii guess you had a great day :-)
The goodies look very nice, Love the papers, you can't have enough of it!
Hugs,Sandra