Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sweet Spring Time

Hello everyone, 

I am a day late at posting this. I have a good reason. I will be putting another blog post up regarding that and explaining. 

But I have here today with a card for The Copic/Promarker team on The Outlawz. This is the last week for our sponsor Whimsy stamps.

My card today is made using an image by Sassy Cheryl's. I have really been getting into her images. There is just something fun and perky about them. 


I have colored with my Copics. I used my Copic Air brush to color the ribbon. The papers are from my stash. 


 

The image and image mat is cut out with my trusty Cameo.

I broke out the $1 stamp Hello Friend. Gosh I wish I could find another one of these because a friend of mine would love one. 


Her bow and little butterfly has a bit of stickles on them. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. 

I am entering this into the following challenges. 

Post a Comment