Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hello Friend

Hello Friends,

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend. Are you staying cool where you are? 

Today I have a card for you that is for a special friend. I am using another one of Sassy Cheryl's adorable images. I just love here images. Going to purchase another one here shortly. So look out another one coming up. LOL



She is colored with my Copics. Of course she is cut out using my cameo along with her mat she is one. The heart banner is also a cut file. I added stickle hearts inside of the little hearts. The hearts that are scatter around are the pieces from the cut file with some glossy accents on them. She also has some stickles on the bottom of her dress as well. I love stickles. LOL


She has a little pink pearl on her flower. The Hello Friend stamp is one of my favs from Michaels $1 bin. 


I have a couple more cards to post throughout the week. I got time to sit down and create this week. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card today. 

I am entering this into the following challenges. 




Post a Comment