Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hello Friend

Hello Friends,

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend. Are you staying cool where you are? 

Today I have a card for you that is for a special friend. I am using another one of Sassy Cheryl's adorable images. I just love here images. Going to purchase another one here shortly. So look out another one coming up. LOL



She is colored with my Copics. Of course she is cut out using my cameo along with her mat she is one. The heart banner is also a cut file. I added stickle hearts inside of the little hearts. The hearts that are scatter around are the pieces from the cut file with some glossy accents on them. She also has some stickles on the bottom of her dress as well. I love stickles. LOL


She has a little pink pearl on her flower. The Hello Friend stamp is one of my favs from Michaels $1 bin. 


I have a couple more cards to post throughout the week. I got time to sit down and create this week. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card today. 

I am entering this into the following challenges. 




15 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

I love that black border around her - makes her standout wonderfully. Beautiful banner too. A great card!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Gorgeous coloring and that banner is just too cute. Thanks for joining in the Sassy Cheryl fun this week. Hope to see you back again real soon. I'm dying to know which image you bought now. LOL

Samantha Casey said...

Amazing job! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hey Jo,
Wonderful card you made using cute little Maddie...I just love her. Your pinks are lovely and I am sooo glad to see you once again at joining in the fun at Sassy Cheryl's. Hugz, joann

Unknown said...

Well, to answer your question, I am staying cool. . .as long as I stay inside. :)
I'm glad you love the Sassy Cheryl's images b/c I certainly do LOVE your card! This is a stunner. LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing along in the Hats ON challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!

Ann English said...

I love the double cut- it really makes this darling little girl pop! Love your card. So glad you joined us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's!

jkreucher said...

I love seeing cards using the cameo. this little banner is perfect. I must go look for it!
I'm with Ann, the double cut really does make her stand out!
Such a darling card, your friend will be very happy to receive this beauty!
thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy

Sassy Raggedy said...

Back without my DT hat on to again tell you how much I love this card. The banner is adorable and one I have been meaning to use...Beautiful color of pink...Hugz, joann

Dawn said...

how adorable! love the flags too!
thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Adorably cute! Lovely sweet image and great colouring and good use of the wonderful Cameo :)

Linda Palmer said...

ADORABLE! I also love Sassy Cheryl images. I haven't seen this one so off to her shop or Squigglefly. Love the black mats you are making. I also appreciate your videos very much.

sparkling stamper said...

Really cool way to mat this image! Your card is adorable! Thanks for playing with Aud Sentiments!

Kecia said...

What gorgeous shades of pink! This card is truly a work of art. Beautiful card. I am a fan of your creations.

Thanks for joining the Sassy Cheryl challenge!

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Cute card! Love the colours and the image.

Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

Mel xx

Lau W said...

Oh very nice design ! SUperb pink card !
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
xx