Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Speech Bubble using Silhouette Cameo

Hi there Everyone,

Nope didn't fall of the face of the earth just taking a bit of a break to get things in my craft studio organized some. Just got the Avery Elle pockets in today and got all my dies and clear stamps sets in them. Just need to label them. I am shocked to see how much less room they take up. Yay... great buy.

Yes the card you are seeing was on here before but I have been wanting to make a video on creating the speech bubble and finally got around to do it. I had tried twice before. Now my phone never ring because of using texting or email that sort of stuff but don't you know both times I started this video the phone rings. Finally the third time was a charm. So below the card is the You Tube video showing you how to make your own speech bubble using the Silhouette Cameo. 


Oh and don't forget to keep your little cut outs of the words to use on something else. That is what I did with the word fun. I made a speech bubble and used the word FUN for this card.



I hope you find the video helpful. I would love to see what you create trying this out. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 


5 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Thank you Thank You Thank You...I always love when you have a new video for me and others to learn something new...I love this wonderful card ....Hugz, joann

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Great card Jo and another fab tutorial to boot ;) I always keep all the cut outs and negative bits, now if I can only find a good way of storing them....

Linda Palmer said...

Jo, this card is awesome. Love Sassy Cheryl images. Beautiful card and I wanted to thank you for the video. I need all the help I can get with my cameo...Thanks for helping me get more out of the cameo.

Unknown said...

Awesome video! I love your card!

Payne Holler Cards said...

wonderful! would be so lost without your videos and tutorials (-: