Friday, July 5, 2013

Honoring the flag

Happy Friday Everyone,

I was going to post this yesterday but they day got away from me and next thing I knew it was after midnight. So I thought I would play the "day late dollar short" card. LOL

I have a Sassy Cheryl card(s) to share with you today. 

I thought these were such adorable images.You can get them here. You can buy them as a group or each one by them self. 



I colored these with my copics. Isn't that flag so perfect they way it is waving in the wind. 



I added the clouds with my copic BG000 and template I have from Rosie's Roadshow. I love it. 


The "Happy" I cut out with my Cameo. The July 4th is a Studio G stamp. The punches I used for punching it out are from Stampin Up. Some red,white and blue bakers twine of course perfect for it. Not to mention the red, clear and blue star rhinestones. 


I tried something a little different with her little shirt. I gave it a "watercolor" look.


Did you notice the little lady bugs on each of them. Too cute. 

Hope you have enjoyed the cards. Thanks for stopping by today.

I am entering these into the following challenges.


Post a Comment