Saturday, October 5, 2013

I Love Fall

Hi there,

I have been having fun for the past couple of days making cards. I thought I would share one that I think came out really cute. 


The image is by Sassy Cheryl. I thought she was just adorable hugging her pumpkin she picked. She is called Maddie and her prize pumpkin and is available here. I have colored her with my copics. She has also been cut out using my cameo.
The I love Fall was also cut using my cameo. 


The ribbons are some scraps of seam binding that I colored using distress stains. I was trying out the new colors and I just thought they were so pretty together and screamed FALL that I had to try and use the scraps somewhere they just fit this card. 
The little leaves are brads and the leaf in the middle of the ribbon is a wood piece by recollections. 


The background paper is by DCWV that I purchased from Joann's called The Pumpkin Patch. How perfect is that for this image. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great rest of the weekend.

I am entering this into the following challenges. 




No comments: