Saturday, October 26, 2013

Trick or Treat

Hi Everyone,

I have a quick picture of a card I did using another cute Sassy Cheryl image ( yes I love her images). Isn't she a cutie? Nothing ugly about her.

She is all ready to head out for some treats. She is a good girl no tricks up her sleeves.
Sorry the lighting is a little bad it is later in the afternoon so no bright sun. 


I have colored her with my copics. Her dress has some pretty stickles on it. The ribbon is glittery. The Trick or Treat stamp is a studio G stamps


I wanted the spider web paper to stand out and the plain orange cardstock was not cutting it. I added some heat and stick powder and used my AIG pumpkin glitter to make it look like glitter paper which I didn't have in orange.

I hope you like the card I have for you today.
Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this into the following. 



No comments: