Thursday, October 3, 2013

Some more organizing

Hi Everyone,

Here are a few more organizing ideas and a video tour of my studio that I have put to use .



These are jewerly/sock organizer I purchased from Amazon.com
They have pockets on both the front and back. I am using them to store my stickles and liquid pearls.


I have cut tags much like the ones I used to catalog my embossing folder but smaller to put a sample of my stickles and liquid pearls on. This way I just grab the ring to see what color would look best. 


This is the liquid pearls side. I also have these same organizers to organize a lot of much embellishment like my pearls and such. Works great. 


These are over the door shoe organizers. I am using them to organizer a lot of different small things as well as my ribbons. I have my ribbon seperated by color in zip bags and have two colors in each slot. 
These had metal hangers but just didn't like they way they mark the door up so I put the 3M hooks up and used ribbon to hang mine and it works perfect. 


This one holds my brad, eyelets etc. I purchased days of the week pill boxes from the Dollar Tree and have put all my brads in these. Work just perfect. Mine were a mess before. 

This is a little closer picture that includes my charms and some laser wood cuts.

Here is an updated video tour I have done of my room.



Embossing Folder Post
Unmounting lots of Stamps Post


Just some more idea of the new organizing I have done over the summer. It really is working out very well for me. Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments: