Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Activity

Hello Everyone,

Have you been enjoying fall so far? How about those fall activities? You know pumpkin picking, apple cider making, racking leave etc. Well The Outlawz CPC Team has a great challenge for you this week. 



My card this week is using a Digi Doodles stamp. I thought this was so perfect . The scarecrow is taking a break from raking leaves and picking pumpkins.


I used my Cameo to cut out the digi stamp and the brown layer behind it. I also cut the large leaf with it as well. 

 The small leaves were punched with some old punches that I have had for years. 
All leaves were sponged with some distress ink. 
The papers are by Farm House. Oh those papers are beautiful. 


A little bakers twine and I called it complete. 

I hope you will join us this week for this fun challenge over at The Outlawz CPC Challenge. We have Make it Crafty as our monthly sponsor. 

Sorry this is a tad late today but I have a very sick computer right now and I am using hubby's so I am not use to it and all my links are not here. LOL

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 




Post a Comment