Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Stamp Studio

Hello Everyone,

I have been MIA for the past few days getting ready to move my Stamp Studio from a finished basement to the second in what is now a former bedroom. I will have lots of natural light in this room. I am really loving it so far. I am so much more organized and if any of you know me I have to be organized. LOL
Let me tell you it too Sunday and Monday to get the VERY LARGE and VERY HEAVY furniture up here and what was in here down stairs. 

Below are some pictures I took this morning of the room. Of course Sunday and Monday we have lots of bright sunshine but nooooo not today rain, clouds and windy for my first day of trying out my new diggs. 




This is a picture as you enter the room to the left. This lateral file has my envelopes in one of the drawers and templates in another.


This is my bookcase that holds my unmounted stamps and 6x6 paper pads.
Of course there is some of my natural light.

 This is my desk area I love this desk because it is so big but somehow when working you still end up in a little space about 10x10 on the top. LOL
Don't laugh you know you do the same thing.

 The little cart in the corner has all of my must have close by stuff. The other credenza is a pull out keyboard drawer and one I get the hand me down monitor come the end of the year it will be perfect. And sitting there with my laptop is my Cameo. I also have my cuttlebug stuff there.


The next few pictures are of the closet. This has all kinds of stuff, paper stamps,embellishments, colored pencils ETC.


More of the closet.


More of the closet.


Here is my desk. Love it!

A little different view of the desk.


Thanks for stopping by today. 

5 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

Omg! I love it! How wonderful to be so organized! Love the color of your walls! And your closet...my jaw is still dropped open LOL...we have the same chair!

Ann said...

Love your studio and the pics Jo ~ thanks for sharing. LOL, about the work surface....always shrinks to the little bitty size by the end of a project. :)

Penny said...

Gosh, Jo, what a lovely space to work in! I bet you'll love having the natural light; I know I do. And you are right. No matter how clean my desk starts out, I am down to an itty bitty space when I am in the midst of creating! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

Oh I see you smiling all the way over here! Beautiful wall colors and love all your neat crafting storage! You will love the natural light once it stops raining! Hugz!

Jeri said...

Boy! I hope you are spending your Happy Birthday in this amazing new space! Have a great one! And, enjoy all that light!