Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TTCRD Holiday Blog Hop

Hello Everyone, 

Welcome to Through the Craft Room Doors Holiday Blog Hop. 
Have you checked out the new Holiday Issue of the magazine. Oh it has some really great projects in there for you try for the upcoming holidays. If you are not a subscriber click HERE for more information.

Today I am bringing you a tutorial for you to try out. Be sure and check out the video on how to do this technique below the pictures of the card. It is making background paper that has a "Marbled" look. 

I am using Copic Markers for this but you could use most alcohol based markers.
There is also a written tutorial as well. 


My image is by MayzyArt. Love all of her hair.


The background is one of the papers I created using the technique I show in the video. 


So I go to look in my stash of ribbons to find one to match. Nope not a single one out of all the ribbons I have. I pulled out my Copic Air brush and can of air and made my plain white ribbon to now match the card.







Tutorial PDF
If you would like to see more of these types of video tutorials check out the magazine as I have one in each issue for you.

  Blog Hop Order


So how does this work? We will have lots of candy and some awesome tutorials that you won't want to miss. Start with Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog then go to the next one on the list above. Visit each blog and leave a comment then at the end, visit TTCRD magazine (number 10) and leave your information in Inlinkz and you could win a grand prize of a 1 year subscription to the magazine. The Blog Hop will run for a full week so you will have lots of time to check out each of the Design Team members blogs and not feel like you have to visit all in a matter of hours well unless you want to.

I will also be picking someone from my comments on this post to win 5 digi stamps for Sandi's Samples.







Post a Comment