Friday, December 21, 2012

Bah Humbug

Happy Friday Everyone,

Bah Humbug.... no not me that it the theme over at The Outlawz Copic/Promarker challenge this week.

In celebration of National Bah Humbug day today Dec 21st we are making that our theme for the week. 

Hope you will pull out some of your fun/grumpy type of images and join us.


I pulled out this fun image by Tickled Pink. I just love it. Colored with my Copics. The Bah Humbug words are done via computer. I added a little washi tape by Martha Stewart.


The die cuts are by Qickutz. I like their oval because they are long. 


I hope you will join in on this weeks challenge over at The Outlawz.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am enter this into the following challenges.

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges
Oozak
Stampavie and more


7 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I really love your image. It is a great image and beautifully colored. The papers are perfect for him.

Carla S. said...

This is such a great card, Jo! Fab coloring of the fun image! It's perfect for the theme!

Penny said...

Jo, this is a fabulous card--love the color scheme & paper! Great design, die cuts & embellies! And your image is so cool and what a fantastic job of coloring him! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a very Merry Christmas!

cabio's craft corner said...

Delightful card with great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Oozak Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cheryl said...

What a fun card! Your coloring is fabulous.



--Cheryl--

Unknown said...

Just lovely and great coloring hun :-)
Thanx for joining at Stampavie and More and Merry Christmas to you :-)
Hugs from Karin

Paper Panda said...

Brilliant card, I love the image! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)