Saturday, December 8, 2012

Swinging into Christmas


Hello Everyone,

Hope you weekend has gotten off to a good start. I am doing pretty well. I finished up a card today so thought I would go a head and post it while I had the time. 


I am using a Mo's Digital Pencil image. I think is such a cute image. 
I have colored the image with my Copics and have used some of my favorite color combos.


 The red is using R37, R46, R59 and E18. This is my go to combos when I want a rich red.
The ornament is done using the combo I like for creating a gold metallic color  Y26, Y28, Yr31 and Yr 23


I have added some puff paint and glitter to the "fur" trim areas and a little stickles to the ornament as well as some Cherry Cobbler red SU "stickles" for the holly berries. 

I went with making a long card this time. I haven't done one of these in a while so I thought it would be a nice change. I added a piece of red seam binding for a little extra. 

I hope you have enjoyed my card today. Thank you so much for stopping by.

I am entering this into the following challenges. 



Post a Comment