Thursday, December 20, 2012

What's a little shaking.

Hi there,

Hope this Thursday is a good one for everyone. Well soon no more Christmas cards. I have a few more to post for the year but then on to Valentines.

This image is adorable from Make it Crafty. I just love the look on her face. It's like she is thinking what could it be? Does it move? What?

She was really fun to color.


I have used my copics to color her. 
I added some white sharpie paint pen to the gift for added interest. She has a little stickles around her and on the bow of the box. 


 The glitter on her fur trim is from Martha Stewart called Tinsel it is so pretty in person and just glistens when the light hits it. The Merry Christmas is an old Michael's dollar stamp.


I used Bo Bunny papers and added a few half pearls. 

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you enjoyed the card.

I am entering this into the following challenges. 



Post a Comment