Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Gift Giving

Hello there everyone,

Today is Friday so that brings another fun challenge over at The Outlawz Copic/Promarker challenge.
This weeks theme is Gift Giving. How fun.


My image is by our new sponsor for this month Birdie Brown. She has some really cute images. Be sure and check out the other DT samples with her images. She is colored using my Copics. 


The card has been cut using my Cameo and a free files from Birds Cards. She has some of the best cut files out there. I also cut out the image and created the shadow layer with the Cameo as well. 

The snowflakes are some chipboard cut outs that I have had for a couple of years. 
The paper is from Bazzil's Believe collection. I have added Glossy Accents to the sentiment JOY to make it stand out. It is very pretty in person. 


The white fur trim has a touch of Glamor Dust for the sparkle. 
I hope you will stop over and check out this weeks challenge

Thanks for stopping by today.

I am entering this into the following challenges.



Post a Comment