Thursday, April 12, 2012

Flower Time

Hello Everyone,

I am here with a challenge that is going on over at The House of Gilli. The theme is flowers. So break out those stamps and accessories and show us some beautiful flowers.

flower gilli lg

My card today is using Gilli Florist. I have paper pieced her shirt that has little flowers on it. The rest of the image is colored with my copics.

flower gilli rt tilt

The papers I have used are from the Imaginisce Garden Party collection.

flower gilli lft tilt

The flowers were created using Lifestyles die cut that a good friend gave me. A little white seam binding for the bow and some pearls.

flower gilli upcls

Doesn’t Gilli look like she is stepping up to the counter to help you pick out that special flower arrangement?

I hope you will join us for the challenge at The House of Gilli. If you have a Gilli stamp we would love to see it, if not no worries we love seeing what you come up with using our theme of flowers.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So pretty Jo - fab little image and I love those layered flowers :)

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Jo! I love the papers and cute image! The flowers are terrific!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Jo. Love your paper pieced t-shirt. Great flowers and love your layout.

coops said...

aw so sweet jo.gorgeous pretty image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love the card Jo. Just beautiful. Little Gilli is colored so perfect but what I love most about the card is your flowers. Wonderful...joann sassy raggedy