Thursday, April 19, 2012

Poof.....it's magic

Well hello everyone. Hope you have had a great week. Are you ready for the weekend? I know I am.

It's that time of the week again. The Outlawz CPC challenge is now up and ready for you to check out and join in. This weeks theme is MAGIC. What do you think of when you hear Magic. I thought of pull a rabbit out of a hat magic trick. I could not get that thought out of my head. Did I have anything for it......not really. I had the hat but that's it. I told our sponsor this month Mayzy what I had in my head and this adorable image is what she came up with. Yes she takes ideas and will even do custom work.

The hat is from an older stamp company called Museum of Modern Rubber
So yes I dusted off another oldie.

I have colored all with my copics.

I was thinking I wanted something in the background but nothing that took too much from the image. I headed to our local dollar store and purchased a pack of playing cards. Well I now have a part of a deck. Any takers? LOL

I added a few black and red pearls just for a little extra.
I hope you will stop by and join us this week at The Outlawz CPC challlenge.
Details and rules are listed under the challenge for the week. Be sure and check out our sponsor for this month as well Mayzy Arts


Thanks for stopping by today.
I am entering this into the following challenges:

Shelly's Images Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Free and Easy
Crafting when we can Just the two of us



Also don't forget to stop over at Through the Craftroom Door Magazine. Lots of good stuff going to be happening there.

17 comments:

Ann said...

Wonderful creative card Jo; love the colors and design! :)

Sassy Raggedy said...

Very nice Jo, I love the Image and you have done a wonderful job with it. Love the colors of the card and wow the hat, the cards everything is wonderful. Great job...joann sassy raggedy

Jen Adcock said...

What a great theme for a challenge and I think you have nailed it! This is such fun and totally cleverly done.

Carla S. said...

I had to say again how amazing your card is, Jo! Such a creative design! Fab coloring of the images!

Darlene said...

This is FABULOUS and so creative! GREAT JOB!! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Darlene Lyons said...

Jo, as I have told you already, I love everything about this card! It is my favourite! You are so talented!

Linda Palmer said...

This is an awesome card Jo. I love your card snd your gorgeous coloring. You really inspire me to get outside my comfort zone. Great design.

coops said...

fantastic card jo.stunning striking colours and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Brilliant card Jo!! How lovely to get a customised image from your idea - so cute :) You really did pull the rabbit out of the hat with this one!!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is just wonderful, fabulous coloring and great composition of this card! I really love this image as well. Thanks so much for for joining our challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

Karen C said...

I almost purchased a deck of cards at a garage sale today thinking they'd be great for a card! Now; after seeing this I'm kicking myself for not getting them! This is wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week! Best of luck in the draw this week!
Hugs,
Karen C (Daisy Diva)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Lorraine said...

Cool card design and beautiful coloring, Jo! Love the hat, cards and magic image!

Miranda said...

fabulous card Jo, gorgeous, great colouring and the images are fantastic
thanks for joining our challenge over at the Stamping Boutique
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT

Payne Holler Cards said...

Just have to keep saying how WOWED I am with this one...really really fan-magically-blous. LOL...it needed its own word!

Karen C said...

congrats on winning at Whoopsi Daisy today! :)
Hugs,
Karen C (Daisy Diva)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Jo your coloring is awesome on this and the designing is five stars!! Love, love it!

ellen vargo designs said...

Your card is amazing! Love the coloring! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Ellen :)