Saturday, April 7, 2012

Red Dress

Happy Saturday Everyone,

Hope your weekend has started off well. Rather quiet here. I did get a card colored today. This is my favorite color combo to use R37,R46,R59 and E18 and to use it to do pleats I just love it. The inspiration for my card is from Deconstructed Jen and her sketch for her challenge. I am using one of my new favorite digital stamps by Mayzy Arts. I love her images. Not only is she sponsoring Jen's sketch but also the Copic/Promarker challenge over at The Outlawz.



I have colored her with my Copics in my favorite color.

For her stockings I colored the skin tone but the colored over with some grays. I then took the colorless blender and created the pattern on the stocking to look like fishnet. Didn't come out too bad.

The papers that I have used are by My Minds Eye Lost & Found Union Square collection. I love the colors in the paper pad.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today. Thank you for stopping by.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Deconstructed Jen Sketch #46

Bugaboo Anything goes

Willow Sketchie Lots of Layers

Oozak Anything goes

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fabulous card, Jo! Love the papers and the terrific image! Outstanding coloring, of course!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is gorgeous.

coops said...

stunning card jo.fantastic striking colours and image :D

xx coops xx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Another fabulous card Jo! Really great colour combo and your colouring is just so darn good!!

Unknown said...

What a super image, she is so pretty . what a lovely card I love it . Your colours are beautiful.
Great job well done .
Hugs Elaine

Lorraine said...

Wow, love your card design and your gorgeous coloring of that adorable image!

anaRy said...

Goooo JOJOOOOOOO
Thank you for sharing with us at the Oozak's challenge blog : )
x
anaRy