Saturday, April 14, 2012

Flowers and Butterflies

Hello All,

I hope that your weekend is off to a fantastic start. The weather is really getting nice here. I do hope everyone who is being hit with the bad weather in Oklahoma and surrounding areas are all safe.

I wanted to share a card with you today that was started for DT card but ended up making something else instead. When I finished this card I really liked the way it came out so I thought I would share it with you today.



This is using an old Hero Arts stamp that has seen much love. This is the first time though that I have colored it with my Copics.

It's hard to see but I added a little Copic clear Spica pen to the butterfly image.

The die cuts are from Cherry Lyn. I love both the them.
The paper is by Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Collection

I added a few pearls for a little extra touch. I am very please with the way this card came out.

I am also entering this into the following challenges.

Card Crafters Circle Gentle colors/Pastels

Prairie Fairy Fridays Anything goes

Wags n Whiskers Rubber stamps Anything goes

Little Miss Muffet Challenges Spring colors/pastels




13 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is fantastic.

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Jo! I love the image and details! Fantastic design!

Pat said...

This is absolutely beautiful.

coops said...

wow so beautiful jo.really stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

My first impression when I saw your card was WOW...It is just beautiful. joann sassy raggedy

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Loved this when I saw it!! So very beautiful :)

Lorraine said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love the design, details and your coloring of that butterfly & flower image!

Jennifer said...

This took my breath away! I love the stamp you've used and how you added the extra leaf flourish and butterflies! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Unknown said...

Wow Brilliant card, love all those goegrous butterflies. Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Frea, DT Member LMM Challenges

Jenée said...

Oh my, this card is quite stunning. I could gush on and on about it, but I'd just be repeating the same superlatives over and over. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely with us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

Kelly said...

Beautiful, saw it at a challenge and had to have a better look!

Arabella said...

Johann this is so beautiful! I love the colours you have used and those popped up butterflies add so much dimension!

Thanks so much for joining us for the Spring Colours (Pastels) challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Arabella

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very pretty! I like the color combination and how pieces of your images extend beyond the main panel! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers! Hope you will join us again in the future!