Saturday, April 14, 2012

Flowers and Butterflies

Hello All,

I hope that your weekend is off to a fantastic start. The weather is really getting nice here. I do hope everyone who is being hit with the bad weather in Oklahoma and surrounding areas are all safe.

I wanted to share a card with you today that was started for DT card but ended up making something else instead. When I finished this card I really liked the way it came out so I thought I would share it with you today.



This is using an old Hero Arts stamp that has seen much love. This is the first time though that I have colored it with my Copics.

It's hard to see but I added a little Copic clear Spica pen to the butterfly image.

The die cuts are from Cherry Lyn. I love both the them.
The paper is by Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Collection

I added a few pearls for a little extra touch. I am very please with the way this card came out.

I am also entering this into the following challenges.

Card Crafters Circle Gentle colors/Pastels

Prairie Fairy Fridays Anything goes

Wags n Whiskers Rubber stamps Anything goes

Little Miss Muffet Challenges Spring colors/pastels




Post a Comment