Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sunshine day at the Beach

Happy Wednesday,

Hope your week is going well. Not too much happening here. I thought I would share a card I finished today. I am using a Saturated Canary image. This one is called Beach Baby. Krista's images are always so cute. Be sure and stop by and check her store out.


I have colored her with my copics.

I have used papers from K & Company. Sorry don't remember the name of the collection as I only have a few little sheets left.

The yellow background I created using an old stamp with veramark ink and clear embossing powder. I just wanted to give a tone on tone look.
I did my dotted background technique around her. Sorry my photos didn't come out too well. I think I changed a setting on my camera by accident.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look.
I am entering my card into the following challenges.

Be sure and check out the challenge blogs there are some great DT inspiration out there.

Crafts and Me challenges Embossing

Crafty Creations Challenges That’s what little girls are made of

Inky Impressions Anything goes

Paper Sundaes Let’s get cute

Stamptacular Sunday Loaded with Layers

CMC Yellow


Also don't forget to stop by Through the Craftroom Door Magazine. Lots will be going on there.




Post a Comment