Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sunshine day at the Beach

Happy Wednesday,

Hope your week is going well. Not too much happening here. I thought I would share a card I finished today. I am using a Saturated Canary image. This one is called Beach Baby. Krista's images are always so cute. Be sure and stop by and check her store out.


I have colored her with my copics.

I have used papers from K & Company. Sorry don't remember the name of the collection as I only have a few little sheets left.

The yellow background I created using an old stamp with veramark ink and clear embossing powder. I just wanted to give a tone on tone look.
I did my dotted background technique around her. Sorry my photos didn't come out too well. I think I changed a setting on my camera by accident.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look.
I am entering my card into the following challenges.

Be sure and check out the challenge blogs there are some great DT inspiration out there.

Crafts and Me challenges Embossing

Crafty Creations Challenges That’s what little girls are made of

Inky Impressions Anything goes

Paper Sundaes Let’s get cute

Stamptacular Sunday Loaded with Layers

CMC Yellow


Also don't forget to stop by Through the Craftroom Door Magazine. Lots will be going on there.




16 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Jo! Love the sunny colors and the super cute image! Your coloring is terrific, as always!

Joey said...

Beautiful card Jo, love the boldness of the yellow and gorgeous colouring, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a bright, happy card. I love the colors and the cute image. TFS.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Gorgeous card Jo - fabulous colouring as always and I love that background :)

Linda Palmer said...

Jo, I love this image. I bought it while I was in California and have not printed it yet. Love the colors you used and the gorgeous coloring of her dress and hair. Fab job!

Lorraine said...

Ooh, just gorgeous, Jo! Your coloring rocks and love the bright color combo!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Your coloring is soooo perfect ! Love how you do hair...

Suzanne said...

lovey bright card great image thanks for joining us at paper sundaes

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful Card Jo, I love Krista's images and you have colored her so well. Beautiful layout, great job. joann sassy raggedy

coops said...

so stunning jo.gorgeous design and bright colours and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

coops said...

so stunning jo.gorgeous design and bright colours and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Paper sundaes.

hugs
jayne
x

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Oh my, this is truly beautiful, I love saturated canary images but have not done any cards with them yet.

gina g said...

This is so sweet hun i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. Have a lovely weekend. Have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done, thanks so much for joining in with us at Stamptacular Sunday
Hugs julie P

StephG said...

she's adorable...I just love your coloring! thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday!