Sunday, January 20, 2013

Favorite color combo

Hi there,

Today I bring you a card that I did for a Guest Designer spot for CMC. There challenge this time around is your favorite color combo.

Well I love reds and I think cream just accents it so much. So I think that is my favorite color combo. 


The stamp I used is by La La Land Crafts. I have colored her with my copics. 
I was very happy with how the hair came out on this one. 


I added some stickles to the hearts she is holding. A few pearls for some accent.


The papers are from a Martha Stewart collection I purchased last year after Valentine's day. 
The LOVE stamp is by Studio G. The red heart is felt.
Some red seam binding for the ribbon. 


I hope you like the card and will stop over to CMC and join in on the fun. The prize will be one of Marti's classes. See you there. 



Post a Comment