Thursday, January 10, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Hello there,

Some people are getting hit with lots of winter storms. Knock wood we have been lucky.

Today over at The Outlawz our challenge is Winter Wonderland. 

So lets see what fun winter stamps that you have. Maybe a snowman, or a sled with kids on it or what about ice skating? Just color it up with your Copics or Pro Markers. 


My image is by Bildmalarna.  She is colored with Copic with the exception of the sweater and scarf those are paper pieced. 


The die cut is by Memory Box. The Winter Wonderland is a very old rubber stamp. I don't even know who the company is. Opps.


I added some different shaped bling that I have had for years to the snowflakes.


I hope you have enjoy my card today and will stop over with one of your new creations in a winter wonderland theme. 

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this into the following challenges.





Post a Comment