Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Mayzy



That's right Mayzy has a birthday on Saturday. So a big wonderful Birthday wish to a special person, a talented artist and all around fun person.

So with today's challenge on The Outlawz we have Milestone Birthdays. Surely you have someone you need to make a Milestone birthday card for. Now is your chance to get started on them.  Heck it seems this year there are a lot of milestone  birthdays happening, 30th, 50th and 60th. Ok I guess I should get moving. LOL



My card today is one of Mayzy's fun images. I have colored her with my Copics and given her a bit of bling with a stickles covered skirt and some glittery half pearls. 


I have cut the Happy Birthday, Mayzy and 30 out with my Cameo. I added little white dots then air brushed them.  I love the effect. 


I hope you will join us for our challenge over at The Outlawz. And that you will stop over at Mayzy's blog and wish her a very happy birthday. 

I am entering this into the following challenges. 





Post a Comment