Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The cutest snowblower

Happy New Year Everyone,

Here's to a great 2013!

Today I bring you a new challenge for Through the Craftroom Door Magazine.



This weeks challenge is sponsored by none other than Through the Craftroom Door Magazine. Woo Hoo. A subscription to the magazine with lots of fun projects in it. Of course I am a bit partial to it. LOL

My Image is by Saturated Canary. I picked this one up when she had her sale going on. I just thought it was too cute with one of the verses that it came with. 



I have colored her with my Copics. 


The snowflake die is a memory box die. Nope no cameo this time. 
A little white satin ribbon. Oh and not to forget the glitter for the snow. 


I sure hope you will stop over and check out the challenge. My fellow DT members have come up with some really cute stuff. 

I am entering this into the following challenges. 



Post a Comment