Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mayzy Is BACK

Happy Saturday Everyone,

Guess What????

Mayzy Challenges is back. WOO HOO.

And to bring it back in style Mayzy is making this challenge Anything Goes.

Have you seen some of the new images in the store? Oh they are so fun. Don't forget she has moved her store to MayzyArt.

This is one of the BRAND NEW images. She is called Shopaholic.
When I saw her I thought of all the after Christmas sales that are going on to clear out all the stock for the new spring items coming in. 



No that is not photo copied money. LOL It is some little pads of money (don't we wish it came that way) that I found in the party section years ago I am going to guess 1995. It is really fun to use on cards. 









I colored Ms. Shopaholic with my copics. I added a little stickles to a couple of the shopping bags. Like I say a girl has to have a little bling even if it's with her shopping bags.


I have cut her as well as the signs out with my cameo. 

I am so excited that Mayzy is back. I sure hope all of you are too. She gives two prizes. One is a random draw and the other she picks from everyone who uses a MayzyArt stamp. Stop by HERE and check out my fellow DT's creations oh they are so cute and join us for the fun. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

I am entering this into the following challenges. 



Post a Comment