Thursday, May 3, 2012

Celebrate Life with a Run

Happy Thursday Everyone,

It's that time of year where you are seeing more and more people out running. Mayzy of Mayzy Arts drew this adorable runner as her monthly freebie last month. Did you know that she draws a new image each month that she gives as a freebie with an order. Not only that but that image is just a freebie image and will not be in the store. Kinda of like a collectors item you might say. So make sure you check it out. She has a new one going this month. Her stamps are so fun to color and create with. She has is becoming one of my favorites to work with. She is adding new items all the time.


The image is colored with my Copics.
These are not colors I normally work with but thought I would give a try. I like the way it came out. I have cut her out leaving a small border.


My papers are from the My Minds Eye collection Fine and Dandy.
I stamped Celebrate but then cut out Life with my Slice cutter.


I added some pearls for details as well as a glaze pen on the sweat on her temple.
Gave her some nice rosy cheeks because she is running.

Thank you for stopping by today.

I am entering this into the following challenges.


15 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Jo! You do such an amazing job with Mayzy's fab images! This is no exception! Terrific papers and coloring!

Suzanne said...

What a great fun card, love it thank you for joining us at cmc this week

Sassy Raggedy said...

Great card, i love the image. You did a wonderful job on the coloring. The card is just amazing. Sassy Raggedy

coops said...

wow stunning card jo.fab fun image and i love your design :D

xx coops xx

NancyD said...

Your really great papers coordinate nicely with your perfectly colored image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. NancyD

Penny said...

Jo, you did a great job with this Mayzy image! Love the coloring, and the cool patterns and colors you worked with! I especially like your use of cutting out "life" with your Slice cutter. Nice touch! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card!

Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges.

Susan x

cheryl said...

This is just gorgeous,adore that image,and your beautiful detail,
bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

lalkygirl said...

what a fab fun card ,love the image and great colours,thanks for joining us at the digi doodle shop and good luck
tracey x

Jo Ann said...

Hi Jo...Thanks for visiting my blog and for following...What a sweet project using Mayzy image. Looking forward to working with you soon. God bless!

deesdesigns said...

Wow! What a cute image! Love your papers, I'm a paper junky and I gotta get these!!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Anything Goes challenge at Aud Sentiments!

Anne said...

Fab creation, love all the extras you added. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week for Anything Goes!
Anne
x

Pam said...

I love this image and you've done a wonderful job creating the perfect background for her :)

Patricia St Martin said...

Just awesome! Your coloring is wonderful. Your image is just way too funny, love how you did the background. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative challenge classroom. I love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia

Renkata said...

wow this is really a very special celebration card.
Thanks for join us at CMC Copic challenge.