Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pretty flowers

Happy Saturday,

We have a beautiful sunny and warm day here for May. Lawn mowers going off all around. The flowers are really in bloom now. All so pretty.

I decided to make a card that would be somewhat flowery.

I am using a Saturated Canary Image. Isn't she beautiful. She has been out picking apples.


My papers are by Prima.
My 3-D embellishment are from my local Dollar Tree. I saw them there and thought they were so pretty that I would give them a try. They have glitter and some have rhinestones.
Not bad for a buck.

I also added a few pearls for color.
She has been colored with my Copics. My clouds were created with a template and BG10.

I hope that my card has added a little bit of sunshine to your day.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this into the following challenges:


Post a Comment