Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pretty flowers

Happy Saturday,

We have a beautiful sunny and warm day here for May. Lawn mowers going off all around. The flowers are really in bloom now. All so pretty.

I decided to make a card that would be somewhat flowery.

I am using a Saturated Canary Image. Isn't she beautiful. She has been out picking apples.


My papers are by Prima.
My 3-D embellishment are from my local Dollar Tree. I saw them there and thought they were so pretty that I would give them a try. They have glitter and some have rhinestones.
Not bad for a buck.

I also added a few pearls for color.
She has been colored with my Copics. My clouds were created with a template and BG10.

I hope that my card has added a little bit of sunshine to your day.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this into the following challenges:


15 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is beautiful, Jo! I love the colors and details! Your coloring is fantastic, as always!

Cazro said...

A beautiful entry for our butterflies and blooms at Fat Pages with Attitude. I love the colouring and the layers. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Caz

Rhonda Miller said...

This is soo cute.

Linda Palmer said...

WOW!! Jo, you just make Krista's images pop. Beautiful coloring, beautiful card. Love your embellishments.

Shelby said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the opposite colors together and your coloring is spot on great! The clouds also look fantastic.

Shelby

coops said...

wwo this is stunning jo.really beautiful image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Jane said...

This is so pretty...love the colour combo!
Thanks for joining us at SC challenges x

Lyndi said...

What a simply gorgeous card. I love the Saturated Canary images, they are so darn cute.

Thanks for joining us at Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude :o)

Lxx

Darlene said...

Adorable creation and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘MAY FLOWERS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

lalkygirl said...

stunning card .beautifully coloured and a great layout
thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour challenge and good luck
tracey x

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah Jo!
oh thats just fabulous hun and that layout is so pretty.
Thankyou so much for popping in and sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

happyglitzygirl said...

Beautiful card, so many wonderful details. Thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde

Anonymous said...

Wow she is stunning and such a vibrant color, love the image, thank you for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude this fortnight xx

Purple mad Alison said...

Wow, your colouring is wonderful! I just love the image you've used.
Thanks for joining us over on Fat Pages With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time ♥ Pops x