Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Framed Dancer

Hello Everyone,

Today to bring you a card for The House of Gilli challenge this time around

The theme this time is die cuts/punches.

I love my die cuts. While I don’t own as many as some I do have a few.

On my card of have used Lifestyles square dies and Spellbinder oval as well as Cherry Lynn butterflies.

purple gilli

I have used Girly Gilli II. I changed her up a bit. I have added leggings and long sleeves. I wanted to give her more the look of a dancer.

anAry makes her stamps so that you can do things like that.

purple gilli lft tilt

She is colored with Copics. A little stickles to her dress to give it a shiny sheer overlay look. A pretty purple ribbon that I have had for years across the card.

purple gilli upcls

My papers of from my scrap stash so I am unsure of the names of them.

I hope you will join us for the challenge this round. So dust off those dies and punches and join in.

Thanks for stopping by today.


I am entering my card into the following challenges


Bearly Mine

Sweet Stamps

Robyn's Fetish

Creative Crew

Ladybug Crafts

Oldie But A Goodie

12 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Jo! Love the colors and papers you used! Wonderful coloring and details on the adorable image!

coops said...

gorgeous card jo.fab sweet image and i love your prretty colours and butterflies :D

xx coops xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Great card Jo and wonderful image. Love the Butterflies...joann sassy raggedy

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very pretty Jo and how clever to adapt the image too!! Love those intricate butterflies :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A beautiful card love the image thankyou for joining us this week at Bearly Mine
Hugs Dianne xx

happyscrapper said...

What a lovely girl card. The coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish.
Hugz,
Christine Dt at Robyn's Fetish

kyms kards said...

What a stunning project
Thanks for joining us at Robyn Fetish challenge this week
Kym DT

Lau W said...

So adorable image ! your card is superb, love the butterflies, and papers are beautiful !
xxx

Penny said...

Love this card, Jo! It is so precious! Love what you did with the image and the colors you used! The butterflies are so cute on this! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Shelby said...

Beautiful design. Love the layout and the cheery lynn butterflies are a perfect touch!

Shelby

Jess's Crafty Things said...

lovely card its fresh and shabby chic all in one go! thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine challenges and good luck hugs Jess

Margaret said...

A very pretty image and I love the way that you have coloured and adapted her

Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Creative Card Crew for our dimension challenge

Margaret DT