Monday, May 7, 2012

Exciting News

Hi there everyone,

I have some very exciting news to share.

As many of you know who follow my blog, I have been using a lot of Mayzy Arts digital images. She is a fairly new digital artist to the digi scene. She agreed to sponsor the Copic Pro Marker Challenge over on The Outlawz for the Month of April. I love using her images. She recently had a Design Team call. I put in for it and I was selected to be part of her first design team. I am beyond excited. The team consists of 6 members. I am excited to be working with all of the mega talented ladies on the team as well as the amazing artist Mayzy.

Mayzy introduced the team today on her blog. I hope that you will stop over and check out my fellow team mates work that she has shared with our bios.

Also Through the Craftroom Door Magazine comes out May 15th. This will be the first issue with it's new owner Colleen Holmes. Not only is this issue of the magazine going to be huge there is going to be a special treat in there for all you Mayzy fans.

If you are not a subscriber you can get more details here

Stay tuned for Mayzy's first challenge on May 19th.

Mayzy's DT


Thanks for stopping by to share in my exciting news.


4 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Congratulations Jo, wonderful news. joann sassy raggedy

Sandra said...

Congrats Jo, you are totally deserving. Fantastic news, I am so happy for you :)S

Carla S. said...

Fantastic news, Jo! Congratulations! You work wonders with Mayzy's images! Looking forward to the new challenge and seeing your work!

Linda Palmer said...

Congrats Jo! You do an awesome job with her images. I love your coloring on any image but lately you have been rockin the Mayzy images.