Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rodeo Roundup

Howdy Partners,

The time has arrived for The Outlawz Rodeo that is taking place in Maryland starting Friday May 18th and going through Sunday May 20. This will be a chance for you to meet some of the Design Team members as well has take some classes with Suzanne Dean and Marti Wills. Oh did I mention there will be prizes. Lots of prizes. The sponsor list is pretty impressive. If you are around the area it's not too far from the Inner Harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. Check out The Outlawz site for more information. Ok on to my card.

This is a Mayzy Arts image. I think she is so perfect for The Outlawz.
I have colored her with my Copics.

The background paper is Making Memories. It is a self adhesive paper that is in a leather texture. I thought it was perfect for this. The gingham check is tissue paper.

The rope is made with Stampin Up linen thread.
The words and star are cut with my Slice with the Happy Trails card. So perfect for this.

I sure hope you will round up your markers and join us for the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this into the following challenges.



Post a Comment