Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy Monday Everyone,

Hope you had a nice weekend. Got a lot done this weekend including this card. I am pretty happy with how it came out.

The image is by The Paper Shelter. They have some really cute images. This card is for their challenge this week. The card needed to be a Celebration Theme of some kind. I went with the birthday theme.


I colored everything with my copics. The swirls are cut from my Slice with some Stickles added to them.


The confetti on the cupcakes have liquid pearls added to them. Glitter pen was added to the flame and bow.


I have to say after I finished making this card I really wanted a cupcake LOL

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.

Have a good day.

4 comments:

Maire Gamber said...

Yum! Such a cute card!
Hugs
Marie

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Johann i love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

Cely said...

Lol, that happened to me last night! Someone's cupcake card made me raid the fridge at 2am and eat my leftover carrot cake!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..

Hugs
Judith