Wednesday, June 8, 2011

All American Feathers!

Happy Wednesday,

It's been a nice week so far. Hope everyone is having a good week.

My card today is for the challenge over at CMC. The challenged called for use of feathers or feather stroke coloring.


I don't have a lot of images in my collection with birds or feathers. But found this older stamp. It's and unmounted stamp and I am not even sure who makes or made the stamp.


With 4th of July coming up I thought this would be a good card for it. I used my cuttlebug folders and a small verse from a Studio G set.


Thanks for stopping by to have a look.




4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love your beautiful coloring and such a beautiful layout. Fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

Stunning card and you've done fantastic on the coloring. Hugs, Lori m

Brook said...

Wonderful card. I haven't seen this image before, but I love it. Beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at the CMC "Fluff Your Feathers" Challenge.

Ruby said...

I love how you can pull out old stamps and give them a bit of love. Lovely card, especially your embossing, it works really well. Thanks for playing along with us at the Fluff your Feathers challenge at the CMC.