Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lil Victorian Steampunk Lolita Evie

Hi Again Everyone,

This is my second post for today. Hope you don't mind.

This card I have done for two challenges this week. This digi image is by Tickled Pink Stamps. She is called Li Victorian Steampunk Lolita Evie. Wow that is a mouth full. LOL. Kellie from Tickled Pink Stamps posted the first 50 people to email her could have their choice of a digi image. I was one of the lucky ones. Thank you Kellie it was very kind of you to have such a nice giveaway.


I had fun coloring her with my copics. She kind of Scarlet O'Haraish... :-)

The DP is by Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Collection. This collection is beautiful.
The corner is a Cuttlebug die and I used one of the inside pieces for the other corner.


The cream flowers are from I am Roses and the green are some ribbon roses I have had for years. A little bit of Stickles was used on the large flowers. A Martha Stewart punch was used to make the "leaves".

I am entering this in the following challenges

Tickled Pink Challenge # 23. Texture (flowers)

Suzanne Dean's CMC challenge #20 coloring brunette hair

I am really happy with how my card came out. I can see this image being done as a Victorian Christmas lady as well.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my second post today.


8 comments:

Ingrid said...

How romantic! B-ful colors and lovely how you colored this image. Great to color, huh?
Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Tickled Pink Stamps :-)
Hugs Ing

Maire Gamber said...

What a beautiful card! I love your color selection and layout. What a great job you did on the brunette hair!. Thank you for joining us on the CMC brunette challenge!
Hugs,
Marie
Senior CMC DT

Jeanette Wallén said...

Wow, she looks lovely in a green dress!! I love all the flowers and the patterned paper - gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at TPSC!

/ Jeanette

Regan said...

How beautiful is this!?! Your coloring is phenomenal and I love the papers; they are luscious! Pretty embellishments as well! Thanks for playing along at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
XX
Regan ~ Design Team

Cathy P in AZ said...

Just clicked on your creation from Color Me Creative - what a BEAUTIFUL creation! Your coloring is FABULOUS, the embellies are STUNNING. Seriously swoonworthy! :)

Creative Genie said...

Gorgeous card. Love the Scarlet O'Hara gown; beautiful coloring.
Christine

Ruby said...

She's gorgeous, isn't she! Lovely colouring of the folds and your design is really pretty too. Thanks for playing along with us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Brook said...

Wonderful image. Definitely very Scarlette O-ish. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.