Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lil Victorian Steampunk Lolita Evie

Hi Again Everyone,

This is my second post for today. Hope you don't mind.

This card I have done for two challenges this week. This digi image is by Tickled Pink Stamps. She is called Li Victorian Steampunk Lolita Evie. Wow that is a mouth full. LOL. Kellie from Tickled Pink Stamps posted the first 50 people to email her could have their choice of a digi image. I was one of the lucky ones. Thank you Kellie it was very kind of you to have such a nice giveaway.


I had fun coloring her with my copics. She kind of Scarlet O'Haraish... :-)

The DP is by Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Collection. This collection is beautiful.
The corner is a Cuttlebug die and I used one of the inside pieces for the other corner.


The cream flowers are from I am Roses and the green are some ribbon roses I have had for years. A little bit of Stickles was used on the large flowers. A Martha Stewart punch was used to make the "leaves".

I am entering this in the following challenges

Tickled Pink Challenge # 23. Texture (flowers)

Suzanne Dean's CMC challenge #20 coloring brunette hair

I am really happy with how my card came out. I can see this image being done as a Victorian Christmas lady as well.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my second post today.


Post a Comment