Friday, June 3, 2011

Silver Fairy

Happy Friday Everyone,

At least the weekend is here. Nothing special planned here just relax and create, oh and maybe go plant shopping. LOL

Todays card I am very happy with. I love this image. I just bought a few from Wee Stamps. Their images are so cute. This one is called Silver Fairy and she is just adorable.


I have colored her with my Copic markers. Using my blender pen to create the sheer look. The papers are from the Watercolor collection by K and Company.


Stickles were added to parts of her wings to give it a whimsical look.


The layout is a sketch from Deconstructing Jen. I am entering my card in week #4 sketch challenge. If you haven't already checked her blog out you should. Jen's work is amazing.


4 comments:

Sylvia Zet said...

Really beautiful card. Lovely papers, colours and layout. And I absolutely love the way how her wings stick out of the first layer. Perfect!

Sharri said...

Hi Johann, Gorgeous card! I love how you colored this sweet girl and layout of the card is fabulous!
I found your blog through The Outlawz follow me forum and am now a follower!

Shelby said...

Fantastic job! I love how you cut around the wings...it looks great

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous! That image is just stunning and I love the soft way you colored it! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch! (and thank you for the very kind compliment!!)