Sunday, June 5, 2011

Time to cook dinner!

Hi There,

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Been kinda of nice here. Did a little yard work yesterday. Today a few errands and then relax for the evening.

My card I have today is one that I completed for DP2 challenge. This challenge was a sketch. This little girl is one of Mo's digital images.


The has been colored with my Copics.



The papers are from Stampin Up. Sorry can't remember the name of the collection. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves are from I am Roses.


A few Stickles were added to the flowers for a little sparkle.

I hope you like the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

It is a beautifully colored card. I love your coloring and the colors you used on this darling little girl. Beautiful!

Debbie said...

This is just adorable, you did a great job on the sketch and your coloring is just fantastic... Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week

Hugs Debbie
June's GD

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet face on her, you've colored this so pretty and captured her sweet innocence, awesome card. :) Lori m

Dorcas said...

Very adorable Johann! I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s challenge this week.
Hugs,
Dorcas

Elaine L. said...

Cute card! Wonderful coloring! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

How delightful! I love thislittle sweetheart!! Your coloring is so pretty...and the DPs are such fun! (I own some of ths too!) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Naomi said...

Johann, this is just TOO CUTE! I love it! I found you at The Outlawz and am now following you. I look forward to your next creation!
Hugs,
Naomi