Saturday, January 14, 2012

Beautiful Nevaeh

Happy Saturday,

It is a cold day here. No snow which is ok with me but still cold. Last week we had temps in the upper 50's and now this burrrrrrr.... is it spring yet?

I finished this card up late yesterday and photographed it today. I am really pleased with they way it came out. As you can tell it is a Valentine's Day card. My super cute image is one of Krista Smith's Saturated Canary designs. This is Nevaeh. Isn't she so pretty?






I have colored her with my Copics. I loved the pink that I was able to achieve on her dress. I love how here hair took on a shine. Krista's images are fun to color. They have a lot of whimsy.




This is a 5x7 card. The papers are from K and Company call Lovely. The heart embellishments are by Making Memories. I think they are so pretty and sparkly. Speaking of sparkle I added some clear stickles to the bottom of her underdress and used some Sakura clear glitter pen to add a little shine to her dots on her dress.




The Happy Valentine's Day verse is one of the small clear Studio G sets from Michael's.



After some encouragement from some special ladies I decided to enter this into Saturated Canary's DT call.

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fabulous card, Jo! Your coloring is phenomenal! So glad you decided to go for the DT call! You would be a fantastic addition to the team! You do such an amazing job with the SC images! Good luck!

Lynne Armstrong said...

Ditto everything Carla said Jo :) Good Luck with the DT call...your colouring is AWESOME!
Hugs xx

Renkata said...

What a beauty!

Lorraine said...

Oh this is stunning! Your coloring is gorgeous!