Friday, January 27, 2012

The Outlawz Friday challenge with Calendar page

Happy Friday Everyone,

I'm excited today because it means the second installment of the optional calendar project over at The Outlawz CPC challenge. This is an anything goes challenge but with the option of making a calendar page for 2013. We are doing this once a month through November. By doing this you will have a desk calender completed by the first part of December ready to give as a gift or keep it for yourself. Make more than one. These will make great gifts. The best part is we will give you the PDF for this calender.


This week will be the February 2013 calendar page. We were very happy with all of our entries and would love to see even more join in this month. We will keep the previous months calendars houses so that you can join in anytime and still get the previous months. We would love to have you play along.


My calendar page today is using a wonderful Bugaboo Stella image. Oh these images are so funny. I love them.


Again this month I want to keep it simple so just a little layering. I have used a paper from K and Company Lovely collection. I hope you will join in with our challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by today. I do hope you have enjoyed my card today.


3 comments:

Carla S. said...

I love your February page, Jo! The paper is really pretty and the image and sentiment are so fun! Fantastic coloring!

Unknown said...

LOL so dang funny! Love the theme for February! NICE!

Maire Gamber said...

how wonderful ! I just love the calendar and the cute page!
Hugs,
arie