Monday, January 2, 2012

TTCRD Challenge - Monochromatic

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all rested up after ringing in the New Year. TTCRD has it's first challenge for 2012. The challenge is Monochromatic. So everyone break out your favorite color family and show us what you have.

Isn't this little one a cutie?





My card to day is using a Bildmalarna stamp. I have colored her outfit with my Copics in various shades of blue. I added some white polka dots to her shirt and headband for some added detail. The butterflies are punched using a Martha Stewart punch.













I have to tell you though. I photographed this card a number of times. I guess the paper just had a mind of it's own. Some of the stripes in the papers look more yellow green and they are not. They are blue with a hit of green to them. Over all I still think it fits the bill for Monochromatic.










I hope that you will join us at Through the Classroom Door for this wonderful challenge. We have some great prizes up for grabs.

I am also entering this card into the following challenges.

Robyn's Fetish - Anything Goes

Sir Stamp a Lot - Monochromatic

Heart Song Inspirations - Anything Goes

Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by today and hope you will join us.





Post a Comment