Friday, January 20, 2012

Girls Only for The Outlawz Friday Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing well this week and are ready for the weekend. We have a fun challenge for you over at The Outlawz CPC challenge this week. Girls Only. Isn't that fun. Just think of all those adorable little girl images out there now. My card today is made with one of those adorable images.


This is by artist Krista Smith over at Saturated Canary. She has some of the sweetest images. They are really fun to color. This one is called Ellie's Birthday. I have colored her with my copics.



The paper pad is by My Minds Eye Ooh La La for her collection. I thought it was nice bright cheery paper. I used some glitter pearls I purchased from Scrapbuck.com. They are much prettier in person.


Again I used some more bakers twine. I am telling you I might need a 12 step program for that stuff. LOL



I sure hope you have enjoyed my card today. I look forward seeing you over at The Outlawz for our challenge and be sure and check out our wonderful sponsors and other challenges that we offer there. Stay tuned for the next calendar page coming up next week.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.




7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Jo! I love this image and you've colored her beautifully! I really like your paper choices, too!

Anne Fenton said...

Jo this is adorable...your coloring is to die for...

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous. Beautifully coloured and so pretty
Clairexx

Unknown said...

Jo, Your coloring is over the top and I love, love this sweet image! Beautiful card! Hugz

Maire Gamber said...

Just wonderful!
HUGS,
marie

coops said...

stunning card jo.i really love your papers and design and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Crystal R said...

These images are adorable. A friend of mine uses them a lot. "I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum"