Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Challenge for The Outlawz

Well hello everyone,

Happy Friday. I hope everyone has had a great week. I sure did. I got to visit with my best friend and stamping buddy. We had a blast. But then we always do.

Can you believe it, it's Friday again and we have a new challenge for you this week over at The Outlawz.

Be sure and check out our Guest Designer Linda Palmer's Card. She comes up with some of the nicest cards as do all my DT mates. I feel so lucky to be part of such a fantastic team.

This week challenge is to use the colors Blue, Aqua, Turquoise and Sand. We have added an optional twist of seaside/coastal. Just remember if you choose the optional twist you will need to use the color combo as well.

The Outlawz has some of the best sponsor for our challenges. They offer some wonderful prizes.



Ok with that said. Here is my card. I hope it will inspire you to join our challenge.



My card is done use images from Make it Crafty. I have merged these images (boy, girl and sandcastle) together.

The beach and water I drew in. I was really happy with how it came out.

Of course it is all colored with my Copics. The clouds are created using my trusty old ( and I do mean old) template from All Night Media.

Because it was a large image I kept the layout very simple just layered it a little bit. No additional embellishments.


**Challenge Rules**

§ Your projects must be new. No back linking (not appearing anywhere prior to your posting to The Outlawz).

§ Project/images must be colored using alcohol-based markers such as Copics and or Promarkers as well as following the provided challenge theme.

§ You can enter our challenge as many times per week as you like...BUT...you can only link ONE entry per week into the monthly Inlinkz.

I hope that you have enjoyed my card and I want to Thank You for stopping by. See you over at The Outlawz.

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

Love your card, Jo! Great job merging those images and fabulous work on the beach and and sea! Your coloring is fantastic!

Linda Palmer said...

I am hoping you do a video on how to merge digi images. I would love to learn. Your card is gorgeous and love your beautiful coloring.

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous scene you created, Jo! So beautiful!!!