Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dressed for a party!

Happy Tuesday Everyone,

How is your week going? Hopefully well. Well the snow and ice is gone and it is 50 plus degrees outside today. Wow... what is up with mother nature?


I had fun making up my card today. It is inspired by Saturated Canary's challenge this week. The challenge is to use your dies or punches. I have used a new die that a friend gave me for Christmas as well as another die set I got for Christmas from hubby.



I love this Cherry Lynn leaf swirl die. I have been wanting it for a long time. The scalloped circles are cut from Lifestyle dies. I love how many size of dies I got in that set. I have to tell you they cut really really well. Better than some other dies out there.


My image is from Saturated Canary. This is Haley and Harley. Are they just too cute for words? I have colored them with my Copics. I added a bit of stickles to their underdress. The papers are from Prima Pixie Glen Collection.


I also added some pearls that I got from Scrapbuck.com. I love their pearls and they are so reasonable with their prices.


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my card. I am enter this in the following two challenges.

Saturated Canary Challenge - dies cuts or punches

Make it Monday - anything goes


Post a Comment