Monday, January 16, 2012

Retro fun over at CMC

Happy Monday,

Today is a holiday for many in the states. I'll take it. It's still rather cold here but as long as there is no snow I will be ok with the cold.

Today my card is inspired by the challenge over at CMC. The challenge is to make it look Retro using Hot Pink, Black and White.




My image is by Saturated Canary. I have colored her using my Copic.

The papers are from various companies that I have had in my collection of papers.

Of course I broke out my bakers twine....love this stuff.


A few black pearls for some more texture. You should jump on over to the CMC challenge and see all the fabulous entries so far.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges. You should check these out as well. They have some great inspiration there too.

Incy Wincy Designs - bold and bright

Make it Monday - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful week.





16 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fabulous card, Jo! I love the papers and the fun image! You've colored her so perfectly! Hope you had a good weekend! It's pretty chilly here, too!

Maire Gamber said...

This is just the cutest card Johann! I love the image and your coloring is fabulous! Than you for joining us at CMC!
Hugs,
Marie

Rhonda Miller said...

This is adorable.

Kelly said...

Love the colours. Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week x

1CardCreator said...

This is knock out gorgeous! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane

Brook said...

Great card. Love the image and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Chrissy said...

A beautiful card Jo, gorgeous image and colours,so very pretty.



Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Roxann said...

WOW, Jo, knock my socks off! Fabulous card, girlie! Just popping in to say "hello"!
Hugz,
Roxann

Patricia St Martin said...

Awesome card Jo!! Just love everything. Fantastic job coloring. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative.
Hugs, Patricia

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

Awesome card and fab coloring Jo! Thanks for joining us at CMC Copic Challenge. xxx Steph

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Wow hun, saw ur card on MIM and had to take a look, ur colouring is fantastic, and so love the colours, am now a follower so i can see more,
hugz
Kenzi xx

Anonymous said...

Beautifully colour and LOVE this image, great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

vickisunshine said...

Saw this on Saturated Canary Challenge blog and came by for a closer look. Beautifully coloured and fab papers & layout. You have some gorgeous work on your blog and I am now your latest follower!
Hugs
Vicki x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Saw your card on MIM and just wanted to say how beautiful it is. Love the image and all the detail.
Diane xx
p.s pop on over to my blog and check out the 1/2 price stamp sale x

Patricia St Martin said...

Hi Jo, It's me again... Your card is just wonderful. I love all your lovely embellishments. Your images is just darling. The coloring is amazing. I love seeing what you have created. I saw your card at Make it Monday or MIM. Have a wonderful week end.
Hugs, Patricia

Kelly said...

I love the colours!! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs his week x