Monday, January 16, 2012

Retro fun over at CMC

Happy Monday,

Today is a holiday for many in the states. I'll take it. It's still rather cold here but as long as there is no snow I will be ok with the cold.

Today my card is inspired by the challenge over at CMC. The challenge is to make it look Retro using Hot Pink, Black and White.




My image is by Saturated Canary. I have colored her using my Copic.

The papers are from various companies that I have had in my collection of papers.

Of course I broke out my bakers twine....love this stuff.


A few black pearls for some more texture. You should jump on over to the CMC challenge and see all the fabulous entries so far.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges. You should check these out as well. They have some great inspiration there too.

Incy Wincy Designs - bold and bright

Make it Monday - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful week.





Post a Comment