Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's for Males at TTCRD but NO PINK

Hi there everyone,

Are you ready for another challenge? This one is over at TTCRD. This is a good challenge. You know so many struggle with a "man" card. This challenge is being sponsored by Dude Time Doodles. The were so kind to draw a special image for our DT to use for the challenge.



This guy has it bad. His heart is just popping out of his shirt. The challenge is to make a "man" Valentine's card but you cannot use pink. So I went with purple.


The papers are from Nikki Sivils Sugar Cookie Collection. I cut the Love You with my slice and added some sparkle with my glitter pen. I am on a bakers twine kick. I love it. So I just added a little.
I hope you will join us for this challenge. And as always thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this in the following challenge.


Post a Comment