Saturday, February 11, 2012

LOVE

Happy Saturday Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. It's been snowing on and off today just enough to make a mess. Can't wait for spring.




Only 3 days till Valentines day. I have a cute card for you today. If you haven't notice, I adore these images by Krista Smith from Saturated Canary. If you like these images you should check out her shop.


This is a Thank You image that she gave a while back when you placed an order. Isn't she so cute.
I have colored her using my copics. I tried a new color combo on the hair that my DT lead over at The Outlawz Lynne gave me. I really like it. The color combo is E50,51,53,55,57 not too much of the E51 and just a very little of E57. Thanks Lynne


My papers are from K and Company.
The glitter heart embellishments and the love sticker are from Making Memories.
I added a little pink and red bakers twine for some more whimsy.

I broke out my Martha Stewart heart punch border then placed it on a piece of red cardstock.


Thank you for stopping by to have a peek. Happy Valentines Day to all!
I am entering this card into the following challenges.

Saturated Canary Challenge #10 Red, Pink & White

CMC Colors of Love

SSDS Challenge Red, White & Pink

Card Crafters Circle Valentine

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #119 Valentines

Glitter Geeks To the one I love




Post a Comment