Saturday, February 11, 2012

LOVE

Happy Saturday Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. It's been snowing on and off today just enough to make a mess. Can't wait for spring.




Only 3 days till Valentines day. I have a cute card for you today. If you haven't notice, I adore these images by Krista Smith from Saturated Canary. If you like these images you should check out her shop.


This is a Thank You image that she gave a while back when you placed an order. Isn't she so cute.
I have colored her using my copics. I tried a new color combo on the hair that my DT lead over at The Outlawz Lynne gave me. I really like it. The color combo is E50,51,53,55,57 not too much of the E51 and just a very little of E57. Thanks Lynne


My papers are from K and Company.
The glitter heart embellishments and the love sticker are from Making Memories.
I added a little pink and red bakers twine for some more whimsy.

I broke out my Martha Stewart heart punch border then placed it on a piece of red cardstock.


Thank you for stopping by to have a peek. Happy Valentines Day to all!
I am entering this card into the following challenges.

Saturated Canary Challenge #10 Red, Pink & White

CMC Colors of Love

SSDS Challenge Red, White & Pink

Card Crafters Circle Valentine

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #119 Valentines

Glitter Geeks To the one I love




19 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fabulous card, Jo! Love the DP and of course, the adorable image! Your coloring is awesome!

Linda Palmer said...

This is so beautiful. Love the color of her hair. Beautiful coloring and really love the dp you used.

Janette said...

Oh wow just stunning, fabulous image, coloured so beautifully....thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Loopylou. said...

super cute card Jo!! I love the dp's too!! those little hearts are so cute.
thank you for popping in and playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Gorgeous card Jo - she looks so pretty :) Really liking pink and red together too. Her hair looks fantastic!

coops said...

so stunning jo.i love the sweet image and your colours are really gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Paula said...

wow this is gorgeous, love your colour combo's and your colouring is lush! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

Patricia St Martin said...

Jo, She is just beautiful. I just love the way you colored her. She is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative. Love seeing your creation.
Hugs, Patricia

Linda said...

Love your card and that adorable image!
Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week with your adorable Red, White and Pink card.
Hugs,
Linda
Scrapcat Cards by Linda

Darlene Lyons said...

I love everything about it! Your work is amazing! I followed you from Outlawz, thanks for the warm welcome!

Jenée said...

Such a wonderful card. This is a cute image (I have it, too, and was bummed that you didn't share your new hair colour combo). Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Michele Spera said...

such a beautiful card! love your shading:-) Thank you for joining us at CMC
Hugs
Michele

Nelly said...

Stunning! fab colouring too!!Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week! Nelly x

Sandra said...

Hello Jo, I so love this card. Beautiful colours, colouring and especially love the layout. Beautiful! I followed you over from the Follow Discussion over at The Outlawz. I am looking forward to following your blog. :)S

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Stunning card I love this. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the Glitter Geeks this week, Nicky X

Helen Anderson said...

Beautiful colouring and a super cute image! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck :) xx

Trish and Treasure said...

Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Crafter’s Circle this week. This little girl and your colouring in is fabulous and I like how you created the layers of hearts,really beautiful card!!!!! I hope to see you again next week for our latest challenge.
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

Maire Gamber said...

Adorable card and wonderful coloring! You gotta love the eyes! Wonderful coloring!
Thank you for joining us at CMC!
Hugs,
Marie

Ruby said...

Ooh she is just ADORABLE! LOVE your colouring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at Color Me Creative!