Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Clean and Simple at TTCRD

Hi There,

Well we go from one holiday to the next. Good old St. Patty's Day. Are you Irish or just Irish for the day.


The challenge over at TTCRD is to make a clean and simple card but it must include a sentiment. Not too hard. Well for some it is not too hard. I don't normally do clean and simple but I am really happy with how this came out.

I used just Studio G $1.oo stamps. I stamp the 3 shamrocks then stamped and embossed another one with a clear glitter embossing powder. I then raised it up on a foam dot. I also stamped the Happy St. Patty's Day in the same color as the shamrocks.

I layered the white cardstock on some gold then again onto the white card.

I hope that you will join us over at TTCRD for our CAS challenge.

I am entering this card into the following challenges.

Pennys Challenges Anything Goes

Whimsy Inspires Anything but a Square Card

My Grafico Crafts St. Patty's Day


Thanks for stopping by today.



3 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Wonderful CAS card Jo - just love the simplicity of it :)

coops said...

stunning card jo.fab cas design :D

xx coops xx

Shelby said...

Love this CAS card and love how you've popped out the middle shamrock. Thanks for joining us at Penny's

Shelby